Last Updated on 26th January 2021.
To create a approved sender list on MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud for whitelisting IPs or domains then please follow this article.
If you use global, group, or user lists, or a combination of these, you must enable approved senders lists as a detection method.
Note: Group Settings and User Settings are not available by default. Contact Symantec.Cloud or MessageLabs Support team to be provisioned with this facility.
To add and enable global Approved Sender list:
- Select Services > Email Services > Anti-Spam.
- Click the Detection Settings tab
- In the Approved Senders area, select the appropriate checkbox to enable the approved senders list.
- The selection depends on which type of listed senders are allowed to bypass the scan: only IP addresses, only domain names and email addresses, or all types of sender (select both boxes).
- Click Save and Exit.
A confirmation of the setting is displayed.
This new policy will allow any inbound mail flow originating from IPs or domains to reach your users. See this document for a detailed guide from Symantec.Cloud Anti-Spam System Administration Guide.
For additional information or assistance with your whitelisting, contact CSpace Hostings support team.
- CSpace Hostings / https://cspacehostings.com